Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toe tattoos??

Options
  • 14-08-2008 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

booked in for some toe rings next weekend. anyone with somthing similar?? anything unusual i should be prepared for? apart from the 'discomfort', haha.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

uhm colour mightn't hold so well as your foot will most likely be in a sock most of the time, do post a pic when theyre done though, would be interesting to see these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭tayto909

yap.tricky healing spot from what i gather. but i'm going to take a chance on it. its going to be a single black band about 7-8mm thick, so hopefully that'll add a bit of longevity.1 per foot on the 2nd toe in. also getting the outer ankle done on both feet in the same session. followed by a 3 1/2 hour drive back to galway from cork. good times ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

My tattoo almost reaches my big toe and it healed up pretty quick. I was able to wear a sandal for most of the time which really helped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Sounds really cool, make sure you post a pic :)

Just thinking about this, and im 99.9% certain that i saw a woman with it done in the last couple of months and it looked really good :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'd suggest some kind of sandal for the trip back, so your toes are open to the air rather than being stuck in a shoe/sock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 sillyGoldie

Sandals are actually a terrible choice, You'll be wallking around with an open wound on you foot with no decent protection for it. think of all the crap you'll get flicked onto your foot from walking in them, and the toe/foot cramps you get in them too. wear runners or a decent flat shoe. i wouldnt suggest heavy boots or heels...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The tattoo would obviously be covered after being done, as with all tattoos, so I can't imagine too much getting into it. I thought being squashed into a shoe and sock would be worse with the friction, lint and sweat...

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭christinadublin

Interesting spot to get a tattoo. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭tayto909

got the toe rings and ankles done yesterday. as expected, the rings were sore as fcuk. very very painful!!! ankles were grand though. everything looks great. will post healed pics soon. :D

• Advertisement

tayto909 wrote: »
    got the toe rings and ankles done yesterday. as expected, the rings were sore as fcuk. very very painful!!! ankles were grand though. everything looks great. will post healed pics soon. :D

Congrats, looking forward to seeing pics :)

Advertisement