Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physics UCC

Options
  • 14-08-2008 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I know that it was 450 last year but does anybody think that it will come down. I got 440. It would suck if I didn't get it because I got an A1 in the exam itself.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Nobody knows what the points will be until the CAO publishes them. Don't wreck your head trying to predict them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

It was only 420 last year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

It was only 420 last year!
    So it is... I think the OP may have looked at the CAO sheet wrong. CK408 Physics and Astrophysics, was 420 - Maths, which is above it, was 450.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

UCD_Econ wrote: »
    So it is... I think the OP may have looked at the CAO sheet wrong. CK408 Physics and Astrophysics, was 420 - Maths, which is above it, was 450.

Ah yes, that's probably it.
    I'm actually doing that course so I distinctly remember checking the CAO last year. :)

Advertisement