Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hilarious Bulgarian story on Berbatov transfer

• 14-08-2008 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭

From Pozvanete Novini

Waiting exhausted itself this morning in continuing fable of promotion from Tottenham Hotspur, a collective at London, to again Manchester of his first asset, Dimitar Berbatov. Since two years, he went in same direction the North-traveling man Carrick, and even this empty season has extracted Robbie Keane, Irish son of that once of Manchester Keane now inspecting his saddle at Sunderland. Yet necessary rapid articulation of signatory przilsky has been circumcised by anger at Manchester from Daniel Levy, president of the Tottenham collective, which was smiling sporadically in the 1960’s.

All Bulgaria, including Manchester, lusts for prompt Berbatovian resettlement, for three causes. First, in Manchester are superior comrades, by example Ronald the Christian, who again is Annual Global Footballer, Wayne Rooney, the River Ferdinand, and Nemanja Vidic, metallic Serbian rapist. At most least, Dimitar will certainly cheer a lack of Michael Dawson.

Second, there is shame in heroic genius screaming pointlessly for the League of Champions. If Jermaine Pennant is running at Milan and Madrid, while Dimi at home eats squashed potato without pork, this is stupid.

Thirdly, in Manchester he can win suitcase over suitcase of pound sterling. In negotiations, an exact price of labour has not yet made it so that both sides hold each the other man’s hand and, smiling, jiggle. However, because Micha’s agent, Emil Dantchev, is friend of my uncle Lyubomir, who shoots horses with his father, I sometimes loosely push him with my telephone’s mouth. Emil poured onto the ground for me some approximate prices of labour of £75-85,000 per week. Queen Elizabeth will steal some of this from tax, but, Emil insists me, not much, because officially his client lives in the sea. And above money, Manchester will treat Michko with mercy: he is able to go away back in Bulgaria in summer, he will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

We will find after this season what flavour of honour our Mitichevsky inhales. In Manchester already they are anticipating parties. On the internet, slow people repeat the phrase “Time for removal of my penis!” This signifies that they are happy. But still supporters of Tottenham collective roar into a deaf night. Levy writes a poem from his wounds for FA, English football politburo. But by a proverb this is only throwing salt between steeples to make watery slujka. By now, Dmitichichka’s promotion is a gutted fish.

Berbatov is beautiful, with sly eyes like demon.

bahaha.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I'm guessing a lot gets lost in translation...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Hero Of College

Yeah, but is Ronald The Christian a REAL Christian?? Or just some rogue of the Mancunian Brotherhood of Sterling Suitcases??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

Tusky wrote: »
    From Pozvanete Novini

Second, there is shame in heroic genius screaming pointlessly for the League of Champions. If Jermaine Pennant is running at Milan and Madrid, while Dimi at home eats squashed potato without pork, this is stupid.

Never a truer word spoken.....Wonder did Steve McClaren write the article :p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,703 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Well that's it. Time for removal of my penis I guess.

Bacchus wrote: »
    Well that's it. Time for removal of my penis I guess.

It is scrotum of canine, for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Nemanja Vidic, metallic Serbian rapist.

Brilliant :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Lol, metallic Serbian Rapist, any of us would be banned if we called him that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Reading that just seems like too much effort.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Hehe very funny :D

vidic_504998.jpg

Shocking think to say about anyone, I'm sure he has a flesh wand just like the rest of us.

Meanwhile, Ronald The Christian heals the sick.

ronaldo.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

eddiehead wrote: »
    Lol, metallic Serbian Rapist, any of us would be banned if we called him that

Thats what i'm refeering to him as from now on. Quite a partnership between him and 'River' at utd.

I wasn't aware that Roy Keane (Sunderland's saddle inspector) was Robbie Keane's father.
    I think the age gap is only about 8 years between them. Impressive stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Tusky wrote: »
    Robbie Keane, Irish son of that once of Manchester Keane now inspecting his saddle at Sunderland.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

ibh wrote: »
    Thats what i'm refeering to him as from now on. Quite a partnership between him and 'River' at utd

Hey now.....its "the" River

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

eddiehead wrote: »
    Hey now.....its "the" River

If the Metalic Serbian Rapist gets too close to The River, will he rust?!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Haha, in Google Translate we trust:rolleyes:

If the Metalic Serbian Rapist gets too close to The River, will he rust?!!

Now we know why Rio talks out the side of his mouth.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Fantastic. I'm in two minds as to whether I believe an article can be that badly automatically translated and still be readable as not just a collection of meaningless nouns and verbs or if it's the work of a twisted genius.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Fantastic. I'm in two minds as to whether I believe an article can be that badly automatically translated and still be readable as not just a collection of meaningless nouns and verbs or if it's the work of a twisted genius.
    Twisted genius.

Advertisement