Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramore bus service question

• 14-08-2008 9:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just in the process of relocating and looking at Tramore as an option.

I currently work in Tramore, but my parter attends the WIT campus on College st.

The Bus Eireann site only lists a few bus stops, I presume there are more ?

Does the Tramore Bus stop near the college campus on the Cork Rd. (across from statoil) ?

Thanks,

Nathan

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Do you mean College St. campus? If so, then yes it does. But this isnt the main campus and only a few courses are held in this building.

If you mean the campus on the Cork Road, then no it doesnt. You have to get a connecting bus in order to do that (or you could walk it).

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭counterpointaud

Yes College St. it is, thx.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

there's a special bus from tramore which goes to the cork road campus as well, goes around 8.10am.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

there's a special bus from tramore which goes to the cork road campus as well, goes around 8.10am.

Thats still running? Thought they canceled that. Or was it the evening one home?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

i don't know about the evening bus, but during the last college term there was definitely a bus that went around 8.10am that goes to the cork road campus. and there's another bus around the same time that goes into the schools in waterford too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement