Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap computer monitor to suit dell computer

• 14-08-2008 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi, Has anyone seen computer monitors that are cheap. I need 2. They are for the computers that were in bargin Alerts in June For €156 each.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭zod

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

Theres ones in either Lidl or Aldi currently.. cant remember which - Lidl I think though... most of the shops still have them in stock (sorry they aint on the website so i cant provide link)... but im using one here in work (brought my one in coz hate the crt's they give ya)... 19" widescreen.. think they was either €150 or €199 - cant remember...

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭shalom

Thanks a mill for the info. I will be going to aldi and lidl later today and will have a look . Thanks for the Dabs link also. Much appreciated. I didn't know where to start.
    s

Advertisement