Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot Synchronise with my N95 8GB

• 14-08-2008 10:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Up until a few days ago, everything was fine - I could sync my music & photos easily with Nokia Photos and Nokia Pc Suite.

However, yesterday I tried getting photos off it and Nokia Photos displayed a message saying "Synchronisation Cancelled".

A similar message is displayed in the application that comes with PC Suite.

I have looked for an ini or config delete to delete or rename so that the settings can be reset to default but have had no luck.

Anyone else here experience the same?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Gonzales

John,
    I have not experienced the exact issue you describe but I do know that the sync can be fickle.

I'd suggest uninstalling all nokia software from your PC, reboot the PC & re-install the latest version from Nokia.com.

Also a tip: do not connect /disconnect your phone while booting up or down your PC or while your PC is busy (i.e at start up) give it a few minutes to run any tasks it need to before connecting your phone, good luck with the fickle fecker.
    G

Advertisement