Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake Boobs! yes or no?

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 92 ✭✭missyb

Hey, I am a small woman with small boobs,my boyfriend is perfectly happy, but most importantly I am happy.I feel sorry for any woman who feels so bad they butcher their bodies, I do think its a self esteem issue. Im not saying men dont like big boobs but I dont think its the be all and end all of what makes a woman beautiful.Male or female if you are confident and make the best of your best points people pick up on it and are attracted to it. I can have a boob job all I want but if I ever had a daughter there is no way she will be DD with my genes thats for sure!! I would hate her to feel in adequate or unactractive just because she inherited the very thing I hated about myself and therefore felt she had no choice but to have implants. What a horrible thing for a young woman to feel aspire to.Anyhow big boobs do look womanly I agree but if a guy left me because Im small I wouldnt be crying over his shallowness,Id laugh my head off!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭gamblitis

Love the real ones! :D *sip*

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

missyb wrote: »
    Im not saying men dont like big boobs but I dont think its the be all and end all of what makes a woman beautiful.M

Without boobs for most men life would have no meaning.

Don't think, it's bad for you.

missyb wrote: »
    Hey, I am a small woman with small boobs,my boyfriend is perfectly happy, but most importantly I am happy.I feel sorry for any woman who feels so bad they butcher their bodies, I do think its a self esteem issue. Im not saying men dont like big boobs but I dont think its the be all and end all of what makes a woman beautiful.Male or female if you are confident and make the best of your best points people pick up on it and are attracted to it. I can have a boob job all I want but if I ever had a daughter there is no way she will be DD with my genes thats for sure!! I would hate her to feel in adequate or unactractive just because she inherited the very thing I hated about myself and therefore felt she had no choice but to have implants. What a horrible thing for a young woman to feel aspire to.Anyhow big boobs do look womanly I agree but if a guy left me because Im small I wouldnt be crying over his shallowness,Id laugh my head off!

Fair point there Sweetheart but they are so bouncy! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

ntlbell wrote: »
    Without boobs for most men life would have no meaning.

Don't think, it's bad for you.

Actually research shows that breast size doesn't really matter (obviously unless they're etremely under/over sized).

The one factor that stood out as being the defining factor in how attractive a woman was percieved by men was her waist to hip ratio.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭Al_Fernz

vinylmesh wrote: »
    The one factor that stood out as being the defining factor in how attractive a woman was percieved by men was her waist to hip ratio.

"Wow check out the hip to waist ratio on that broad!"

Nice ring to it no?:p

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,490 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Actually research shows that breast size doesn't really matter (obviously unless they're etremely under/over sized).

IM going to be a complete guy here and ask, whats the difference between your waist and your hip? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭gabgab

antodeco wrote: »
    IM going to be a complete guy here and ask, whats the difference between your waist and your hip? :P

I would like to know hwat has had you on the recieving end of so many fake tits?

Girls that had something in the first place and get them done, I dont have a preference really, have seen 3 sets, only one looked good and natural

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I have big fake boobs. They're great.
    /fondles.
    You dont know what you're missing.

Al_Fernz wrote: »
    "Wow check out the hip to waist ratio on that broad!"

Nice ring to it no?:p

That's what your brain would think, but what you'd say would be;

" wow, check out the ass on that broad!" ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

I'm starting to think that men aren't actually as bad as they're made out to be when it comes to this- you know the way people say women (not all obv) conform to these stereotypical images flooding the media by men, that they kowtow to men's desires and change how they look to please them? Well, judging by this poll and having watched every episode of Snog, Marry, Avoid (extensive research I know) it seems the majority of men prefer the natural look. As in, if a choice were to be made between two pretty girls, the one with the fake boobs, fake tan, fake hair, fake eyelashe, fake nails etc would lose out. Am I right men?

I'm starting to think that men aren't actually as bad as they're made out to be when it comes to this- you know the way people say women (not all obv) conform to these stereotypical images flooding the media by men, that they kowtow to men's desires and change how they look to please them? Well, judging by this poll and having watched every episode of Snog, Marry, Avoid (extensive research I know) it seems the majority of men prefer the natural look. This makes me happy. :D

Natural looking tends to = ugnod in my experience.

Natural looking tends to = ugnod in my experience.

ugnod? :confused:

ugnod? :confused:

Think elder BGRH brethren in a skirt and you might have an inkling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭gogul

As in, if a choice were to be made between two pretty girls, the one with the fake boobs, fake tan, fake hair, fake eyelashe, fake nails etc would lose out. Am I right men?

Nothing worse than a bleached blonde, painted orange with fake tan, and fake melons the size of, well, melons!! Also, what's with the ones that sit up around their neck? Surely they must know that they look horrendous....or like adam's apples!!

Big > small > fake

Think elder BGRH brethren in a skirt and you might have an inkling.

An inkling is not what I got when I imagined that. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Zangetsu

Depends really... Natural is better though, mmmmmmmmmm baps :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Natural is always better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I have a game I play as I walk around Dublin city centre: spot the fake boobs.

They're everywhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

Implants (fake) look good and are very appealing however when you are actually with a woman you can't beat a natural pair they feel so much better and are nicer. Fake boobs are far ahead of very small or unappealing naturals at the same time.

Natural Busty Women FTW! I'd say the percentage or Irish men who have been with a woman with implants would in single percentage figures and similar for those who have been with a women with pronstar-esque baps!.

• Advertisement

AARRRGH wrote: »
    They're everywhere!

Really? I think bra's are just getting really good, plus the Europeans always have great sets of baps and you might be mistaken some of these for the plastic!

I hardly ever spot fakes :confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

how is this not a Slycdice thread yet

Fake Boobs vs Real boobs... ITS ON!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

ntlbell wrote: »
    Really? I think bra's are just getting really good, plus the Europeans always have great sets of baps and you might be mistaken some of these for the plastic!

I hardly ever spot fakes :confused:

Considering tens of thousands of Irish women have gotten them done, they really are everywhere!

Normally you can tell because the woman is older and her boobs are a bit too non-saggy and shapely, or the girl is quite skinny and has large boobs. Also, if they have a bit of skin on display, you can see a kind of bubble shape to the cleavage.

Yay to boobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

Natural is the best

Slim women with large natural breasts are quite rare (1% i'd say). So if you see a woman like this, chances are they're fake. Because they're bigger than normal breasts (for a slim woman) they should hang more than normal breasts (for a slim woman). If they don't, they're fake.

Basically, if she wouldn't look out of place on page 3 then you can be pretty sure they're fake!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

I'm starting to think that men aren't actually as bad as they're made out to be when it comes to this- you know the way people say women (not all obv) conform to these stereotypical images flooding the media by men, that they kowtow to men's desires and change how they look to please them? Well, judging by this poll and having watched every episode of Snog, Marry, Avoid (extensive research I know) it seems the majority of men prefer the natural look. As in, if a choice were to be made between two pretty girls, the one with the fake boobs, fake tan, fake hair, fake eyelashe, fake nails etc would lose out. Am I right men?

Snog, Marry, Avoid isn't a great example though. In that programme the women/men/transexuals always look HIDEOUSLY over the top before they get them in. Most of them are veritable circus freaks before they "make them under". However, the resulting "natural" look still consists of a lot of carefully applied make up, more subtle fake tan and a new haircut. It's not a natural look, just a MORE natural look than they had.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,490 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

As an example, I was with a girl, size 6, 5 foot, double D boobs. Natural.
    Another, 5'7, size 8, size C boobs fake. Both have their own qualities. Depends what you want to do with them!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

antodeco wrote: »
    As an example, I was with a girl, size 6, 5 foot, double D boobs. Natural.
    Another, 5'7, size 8, size C boobs fake. BothDepends what you want to do with them!

Motorboat?

women have waist's and hips?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmca77

I would rather have fake than a pair that are nearly touching her belly button

Advertisement