Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COD4 PS3 CLAN

• 14-08-2008 11:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭

hey i just set up a clan,called systemdown.its going to be a five man clan,so i need 4 more members.members must be commited.first 3 replys in forum will be accepted regardless of rank.

CLAN WEBSITE: http://www.freewebs.com/systemdown/

thanks in advance,niall

psn:madigan08

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭ToughyIRE

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭apc

wat so funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Craig-S

haha you have to ask?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Toughy i don't know why you find all the new clans so funny...
    Yes they may seem pathetic to us, but they're just starting out, give them a break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Craig-S

dude the army dont take it this serious and if they're starting out theyre a bit late only a month or so untill the new one leaks out and there will be no clans in the new one or so i've heard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Apart from this guy.
    Do not have a clue as to what he's been smoking.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Andyfbt

what are the clans. I only ever did clan tags. Can you actually have a clan and compete against other clans. I've been playing nearly a year and didn't know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Andyfbt wrote: »
    what are the clans. I only ever did clan tags. Can you actually have a clan and compete against other clans. I've been playing nearly a year and didn't know!
    are you serious ?

Advertisement