Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy an xbox?

Options
  • 14-08-2008 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere other than ebay where one can lay hands on an original xbox? I'd like a machine to run xbmc. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ongarite

adverts.ie, the sister site of this website or any game shop like GAME, Gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 twitpants

i've got an original xbox if you want to buy it from me. Its chipped aswell so its packed with loads of goodies... let me know sur if you are interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

twitpants wrote: »
    i've got an original xbox if you want to buy it from me. Its chipped aswell so its packed with loads of goodies... let me know sur if you are interested
    PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

I can't seem to locate one either, besides the ones on Buy & Sell for €180 with games :eek: or Ebay for mad money and €30shipping from the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭conti

I saw then in GAME in the Ilac center or jervis, 30 quid! that was about 3 months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

I bought one in gamestop in athlone 2 weeks ago for 20 quid. went in today and they had two more so i bought another one! Just ask at the counter, they dont have them on display.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Balls, was in newbridge and all today. Doh, should have went in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Game on Henry st, has them. I got a 2nd one on adverts tho.

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

I bought one in gamestop in athlone 2 weeks ago for 20 quid. went in today and they had two more so i bought another one! Just ask at the counter, they dont have them on display.
    B@$tards in there a few weeks ago told me they wernt getting any in anymore. Any Xboxes they had were sent to Dublin gamestop shops.

Advertisement