Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Bouncing Castle

Options
  • 14-08-2008 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm looking for a small bouncing castle for our small back garden. Its for a second birthday party and there will only be a small number of toddlers there. The smallest I have found is 12ft x 12 ft but this would only barely squeeze into our garden (with shed and flower beds). Does any Dublin based Bouncy castle company that does smaller bouncing castles than this? Needed for Saturday week so a bit urgent.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

Smyths toy store have smaller ones, or Argos. You could rent one but if its going to be small then i wouldnt bother, its expensive.
    ankles wrote: »
    Hi. I'm looking for a small bouncing castle for our small back garden. Its for a second birthday party and there will only be a small number of toddlers there. The smallest I have found is 12ft x 12 ft but this would only barely squeeze into our garden (with shed and flower beds). Does any Dublin based Bouncy castle company that does smaller bouncing castles than this? Needed for Saturday week so a bit urgent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

We have the Smyths one. It says it's only suitable for 2 children at a time... although we've had 3 in it with no problems.

It's a good invenstment... back when the sun used to shine, we'd have it out every other day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

WE have one one of those, unfortunatly it hasn't been up this summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

Boo hoo... it's so sad. What did we do to deserve this enternal grey misery?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Hopefull the tradtional good weather once the kids are back in school will happen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭shaz00

Snap have this one too, and its great for the youngins and is a perfect size for a small garden like ours - great value and you can buy covers for em too in argos - come back out sun :-)

Advertisement