Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wildhearts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Dave...

Indeed you're not the only fan, I've been a fan since the early mid 90's.
    Actually hung out with John Poole,CJ and Stephen the roadie after their gig in the Village in 2004. Poor 'oul Ginger was a bit tired and stayed in the bus (can't blame him really, would've been swamped).
    But yeah, killer band, Jonesing for Jones, Lily's Garden and 29 x the pain are on one of my mix car cd's.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

amazing band. I see they are vack touring "earth vs the wildhearts". Any hope of them playing Dublin ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

An old friend showed me Caffeine bomb one day and I thought it was pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

P.H.U.Q. was a good album and they've hung out with Jason and the Scorchers, so they're all right in my book! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Ah one of my favourites. Going to see them in London next month for the Earth Vs anniversary gig. Cant wait. Inglorious. What a song.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭pe-cze

My friend was in their video ;)
    I like them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 darren5688

The best English rock band by a country mile, seen them in Ireland 2wice, temple bar and whelans. They don't tour over here lack of sales,shame coz they're brilliant.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Christ,now here's a band I haven't thought about in years :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭joe_dunne

There probably the band I've seen live the most, although I've not seen them since then in years, not since the Limelight in Belfast.

I once followed them on tour in a van rented by some other fans, managed to get chucked out of the Nottingham Rock City venue before the got on stage!

Anyone who is / was into them should check out Gingers solo stuff on the pledge music site, he has 2 three album set for a tenner a go.

Advertisement