Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are the course points out?

Options
  • 15-08-2008 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Does anyone know? I've been checking CAO.ie all day and nothing's there, not even a date when the points will be released! :eek:

Is there a point release date or is the same day as the offers day?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

monday

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭gerbilgranny

Monday for Round 1.

In our house, then it'll be a nerve-wracking wait till the Second Round of offers, I think.

But considering that at the start of the week, I (as 'The Mammy') or she (as 'The Leaving-Certer' never imagined Uni would be on the horizon, I'll not complain.

How do you young people hold your nerve during these times? It's a bit like a pregnancy - after a long and rather tedious period, all hell breaks loose at the last minute, and things are never the same again.

Congrats to everyone, no matter what their results. Surviving the process and maintaining your sanity and sense of humour is a testament to your inner strength!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Monday for Round 1.

In our house, then it'll be a nerve-wracking wait till the Second Round of offers, I think.

But considering that at the start of the week, I (as 'The Mammy') or she (as 'The Leaving-Certer' never imagined Uni would be on the horizon, I'll not complain.

How do you young people hold your nerve during these times? It's a bit like a pregnancy - after a long and rather tedious period, all hell breaks loose at the last minute, and things are never the same again.

Congrats to everyone, no matter what their results. Surviving the process and maintaining your sanity and sense of humour is a testament to your inner strength!

Give my luck on to your leaving -certer and I like you're name.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

monday at 6am

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Iammwa

Right so thweyre out on the same day as the offers, i wasnt sure if they were trhe same thing :P thanks guys!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement