Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenisk Organic Milk

• 15-08-2008 12:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

I don't know if it has been out long. I always buy Glenisk yoghurt.

Anyway, my local Spar just got Glenisk Organic Whole Milk in store, and it is the nicest milk I've ever had.

At about 1.80, it is a bit more expensive than other brands, but for milk lovers it is a real treat.

YUMMY!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

€1.80!! I pay between 1.50-1.65 and I thought that was expensive.
    Nice milk though, Glenisk have had organic milk out for ages but it wasn't until they made the 1litre cartons that it has become popular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 jomag45

A 15cent premium for Organic milk sounds reasonable to me. And if it's as good a quality as their yoghurts are, I'd be happy to pay it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

No I pay 1.50 - 1.65 for Glenisk organic milk.
    I don't like the conventional milk, farmers these days are basically using cows to convert fossil fuels into milk.
    Standard milk is around 2.00 per 2 litres.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Great company and great products. Their yoghurt is gorgeous.

I once sent a short email asking about their company and got an email back from the MD and got loads of info. I think it used to be family owned but I think I read Danone bought a share in them.

Great to see an Irish company succeed, I'll check out this product

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

micmclo wrote: »
    I think it used to be family owned but I think I read Danone bought a share in them.

I hate everything about Danone, I hope they don't influence the company too much.

• Advertisement
Advertisement