Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do you like the smell of your own farts.

Options
  • 15-08-2008 1:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭

gross maybe but I'm only asking coz a certain, ahem, *close personal friend* swears he does. Even tried to dutch oven me a few times. So, lads esp, what do you think of the smell of your own farts? (lol lol lol(

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

My farts smell of roses, so yes. Yes i do!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

of course i do, i also drive my hybrid with my smug eyes closed.

THANKS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Girls don't fart, thank you very much. ;)
    yes we do...........

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Everyone loves their own brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

baglady wrote: »
    gross maybe but I'm only asking coz a certain, ahem, *close personal friend* swears he does. Even tried to dutch oven me a few times. So, lads esp, what do you think of the smell of your own farts? (lol lol lol(

you know when you dutch oven a bird she is officially your girlfriend.. its the law
    of course not!!

:rolleyes: hehe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Warhammer

its natural to fart.
    Men are the best for it and louder!
    Women just go puff or bloop!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I'm going to become a billionaire by inventing something which allows us to fart in our own faces.

My answer is yes by the way ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭baglady

Dave147 wrote: »
    I'm going to become a billionaire by inventing something which allows us to fart in our own faces.

My answer is yes by the way ;)

lol lol I actually think you might be onto something!!!

A man had such a smelly fart once that he had to spend 15 years in jail… for air pollution.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Warhammer wrote: »
    A man had such a smelly fart once that he had to spend 15 years in jail… for air pollution.

taco cheesy chips with bacon 5 nights a week will do that alright!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

I love the smell of my own farts and am confused as to why others do not share my enthusiasm.

Nothing beats a deep, rich, beefy aromatic fart. Better than pure oxygen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

taco cheesy chips with bacon 5 nights a week will do that alright!! :D
    would be toxic.... :eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Yes a most definite yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Love the smell of em in the middle of a cold night, you just gotta leak it slowly out into her side of the bed just to see the facial expressions...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

Ye have to proud of your own, especially if you clear a room out.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭thats_life

You cant beat a silent but voilent one amongst a few friends and with the right timing....'Can anyone smell that? it smells like somethins burning!!" And BINGO someone (or more) takes a double nostril full of your freshly brewed ass-air.
    Yes my farts always smell good.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭bealbocht

a nice mature meaty smell , can enliven a sunday afternoon on the couch, if just myself there.
    Have pretty much identified the causes of some of the more rank ouders, and if you absoutely positively have to kill every last m'f'er in the room, I recommend cheep processed meat burgers, with some garlic mushrooms and a good feed of guinness, and wait about 3 to 6 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭JæKæ

Some nice habanero hot sauce will give it that nitro injection too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Girls get vaginal flatulence, so they probably let more slip than men. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

Yes and I pround of my farts:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

Was in Cork some time ago an feasted rather too well on steak an garlic mushrooms followed by numerous pints of Guinness.

Got back to Hotel lateish an hit for the lift - which was quite small - let off a real sour acrid seeper just as the doors were closing.....

Doors closed ...but opened again...two Italian lady tourists got in ...hesitated when the mist enveloped them...made a go for the lift door...too late...frantically pushed button for floor one an exited at speed...went up the remainder of my journey corpsed with laughter in the corner ...wheeew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I cleared an open air bar in Rome once. Was then first in line for a pint. YUS!

But some I like some I don't, depends on what I've had to eat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I was in a mini van to Galway once after a good feed of Guinness followed by a 16oz rare steak, onions, garlic,pepper sauce and two wodges of cheese cake.

Around Athenry I felt the build up and as the van was packed,mainly girls, knew she would be pretty torpid.Eventually unloaded ripe thick beefy turgid hisser just outside the town and nearly stripped the paint off the roof.
    You could bring a knife and fork to it!!

Girls were gagging and the driver had to stop to open the windows as it was raining.
    Fent was terrible,but I weathered the storm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

chin_grin wrote: »
    But some I like some I don't, depends on what I've had to eat.

+1

The morning after a feed of Guinness and a Curry is not good....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Any but the Guinness farts, dear gawd they bring tears to my eyes!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Its a rule. Farts are like children - you love your own but can't stand other peoples.
    Guinness farts are the best...as long as its you thats been on the Guinness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Well i'm not from San Francisco so......no!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Whats weird is when your farts smell like your dads'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Hansel

I wouldn't say that I like my farts. But I can definitely claim to be proud of them. I've cleared smoking areas with my farts.:cool:

• Advertisement

As the smoking ban is here.
    What about a Fart ban in public?

Advertisement