Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do you like the smell of your own farts.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

this one time, when I was on the bog goin twosies, I let this ripper of a fart. it was so pungent i actually had to leave the room and finnish my business a few minutes later. that was gross

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭0utpost31

I made an unbelievably stinck fart after a night out on the guiness & JD. It was morning time in bed and I just let rip, and the smell was so bad I actually had to get out of bed I couldn't handle it. It smelled of burned tyres and silage. Anyone ever get a burnt tyre type of smell from a fart?

BY THE WAY, THIS IS THE BEST FART VIDEO ON YOUTUBE EVER!!! YOU WILL PISS YOURSELF!!!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I find I'm usually the 'silent but violent' type, makes it easy to blame them on the dog :o Unless I'm in bed, in which there's no way of escaping the wrath of my OH :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 clairefrilly

earlier I did a wee .It smelled like coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

I normally let rip when I finish peeing. I don't hang around for a sniff though. Experience has taught me that my own brand smells just as bad as everybody else's.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

0utpost31 wrote: »
    I made an unbelievably stinck fart after a night out on the guiness & JD. It was morning time in bed and I just let rip, and the smell was so bad I actually had to get out of bed I couldn't handle it. It smelled of burned tyres and silage. Anyone ever get a burnt tyre type of smell from a fart?

BY THE WAY, THIS IS THE BEST FART VIDEO ON YOUTUBE EVER!!! YOU WILL PISS YOURSELF!!!

"No longer available" wtf?

How not to do it! :eek:

WARNING: NSFW!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

eeek.:eek:.......
    omg, vile....

Advertisement