Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone able to make sense of this :P

Options
  • 15-08-2008 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

The dream started of withe me sitting in a sitting room in a house. In the dream i shared a house with 3 other friends. Two of these Shawn and Mary are a couple and the third , Greg is a friend. Myself and Greg are talking about something when in bursts Shawn and Mary shouting why aren't ye ready yet, we're going to Cyprus in a minutes.

The dream flashes forword a bit to the taxi. The 4 of us are in the txai to the airport except i'm in the boot of the car. We arrive at Dublin Airport and we walk through the entrance.

As i walked through the doors we are instantly in Cyprus, there was a massive sign that said Cyprus in fornt of me. But the Coloumbian Revolution was in full swing, jeeps, soliders and bombs which woke me up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Craft25

have you any interest in greg???... are you not ready yet?? to go to that happy sunny place?, paradise? ie. cyprus - and be a couple, like shawn and mary

in the boot of the car you are trapped.. who is driving that car?- taking you somewhere maybe you dont want to go - did you feel trapped? feelings are as important in dreams as symbols

A revolution!! - prepare yourself for big life changes, perhaps a revolution in your way of thinking or some other aspect of your life, and it could be tough like a war

By the way - it doesnt neccesarily mean you want to be with greg per se, it could be that he represents some aspect/type of character etc. etc. .. you could do a word association, say greg, then say the next five things that come into your head.. for a guy it cold for example be: nice, sweet, trustworthy, cute, happy or conversely could be: dangerous, sexy, angry, etc etc.. you can do this with any dream symbol to find what it specifically represents to you

good luck

Advertisement