Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'What-are-you-doing-for-the-weekend?' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

My head :o

5 hours free booze gets you very, very messy. Serious hangover day today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

Off to Tassie on Sunday for a week! Wahoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭pucan

Prospective tenants trooping through the house all weekend. Excellent.

Havin a quiet one this weekend myself. Might just hit the beach or somethin on Sunday. Weather's meant to be 33 or so which will be lovely.

Gotta save the funds for next Friday's International Rules night. That'll be quality!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Going to work tomorrow. They're doing a re-fit and IT are looking like zombies trying to get everything set up for Monday morning. Said I'd go in and help out. Then going to my bosses for a drunken dinner and buzz playing.

Tonight we're having a film night and Malaysian takeaway night. There's a chiense takeaway near us that does a lot of different Aisian meals and it's awesome. It's very authentic and you can see them cooking it all up so you know it's good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Heading to Asian noodle market in Hyde park followed by a few drinks
    then visit http://www.sculpturebythesea.com/ tomorrow, followed by a BBQ/drink in the park

happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

nothin much. Might go for a swim.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

cupla beers in the office, then see what happens. most likely go home coz i've to be up at 9 in the morning to go drinkin.

its my housemates birthday and apprently hes wakin us up at 9 to get drunk. providing i get some sleep tonight, i wont be grouchy, but otherwise i'll prob slap him in the face for wakin me that early on a weekend! However, since i'll be up i may as well join the rest of them! :D

The_B_Man wrote: »
    cupla beers in the office, then see what happens. most likely go home coz i've to be up at 9 in the morning to go drinkin.

its my housemates birthday and apprently hes wakin us up at 9 to get drunk. providing i get some sleep tonight, i wont be grouchy, but otherwise i'll prob slap him in the face for wakin me that early on a weekend! However, since i'll be up i may as well join the rest of them! :D

A shower of carlow lads drinkin from 9am???

Rough stuff:rolleyes:

I'm a dub, but actually, theres 8 of us travelling, none from carlow (1 Tipp, 1 Laois, 4 Kildare, 1 French) but we all went to carlow IT!

Should be a good one!

The street we're living in is 99% irish too and people do be drinking from 5pm friday until 9am monday morning before heading into work! Its unhealthily fun!

• Advertisement

people do be drinking from 5pm friday until 9am monday morning before heading into work! Its unhealthily fun!

That is really disgusting!

I hope noone here thinks that is anyway cool!

You dont have to drink to have a good time guys! Ok?

Just live your lives ok?

I'm a dub, but actually, theres 8 of us travelling, none from carlow (1 Tipp, 1 Laois, 4 Kildare, 1 French) but we all went to carlow IT!

Should be a good one!

The street we're living in is 99% irish too and people do be drinking from 5pm friday until 9am monday morning before heading into work! Its unhealthily fun!

I'm genuinely not being smart but would not just be as well of at home if it's like that?

What I mean is does it not bother you living in amongst basically the same demographic you would be at home? I don't mean your mates, but the the street that you say has 99% Irish.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I'm genuinely not being smart but would not just be as well of at home if it's like that?

What I mean is does it not bother you living in amongst basically the same demographic you would be at home? I don't mean your mates, but the the street that you say has 99% Irish.

Ye i'm dyin to get out of this place. Problem is lack of money for a bond! I don't even get paid til 5th november. Also, i was up in Brisbane when me mates sorted this gaf. But ye i'd rather live wit locals!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

solid drinkin from fridaynight tomonday mornin,

I love this country :D

Was supposed to be going to the races tomorrow. To go racing I need suitable clothes (a suit, basically) so was going to go shopping after work tonight. But it's absolutely p!ssing out of the heaven so there's no way in hell I'm going shopping.

So now I'm listen to 'Bat out of Hell' by Meatloaf on my walkman and waiting for someone to crack open the office beers!

Lol Meatloaf on a 'walkman'? Is it 1988?!

I hate calling it an iPod, as it's a Sony MP3 player! But I'm not going to type that out every time am I?! I assumed 'walkman' would get the message across!

Lol I knew what you meant but coupled with Meatloaf all I could think of was someone like this strolling through Melbourne -

this-kid-is-awesome.jpg

Funny you should mention it, I am sporting my finest pair of stonewash jeans today!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Traq

The thing is, you see loads of people walking around Melbourne dressed like that every day! The 80's are back with a vengeance here!

• Advertisement

Yeah it's me! With all my mates!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Traq

I'll say hello next time so. If I spot someone with a walkman singing 'two out of three ain't bad' at the top of their voice I'll know it's you...

No don't have that song! Only bat out of hell. So listen out 'LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL I'LL BE GONE WHEN THE MORNING COMESSSS!!!!'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

Screw this Melbourne weather :(

dSTAR wrote: »
    Screw this Melbourne weather :(

Pub weather. Wahoo!!

Pub weather. Wahoo!!
    I need to go into the city to find a half decent pub. Where I live in the NE subs its pretty much a dry zone. Couldn't be arsed so it might be a night on the PC with some tunage chatting to some FB's online.

FB's? As in 'Fuck Buddies'?

Fat B@stards.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    FB's? As in 'Fuck Buddies'?
    Yup. I hardly ever hit the bars/clubs anymore. The majority of chickie babes I have met recently have been from Face Book or My Space

• Advertisement

True, all the hotties spend their Friday nights on da internetz -

fat_guy.jpg

Advertisement