Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speakers on ibood. Need advice.

Options
  • 15-08-2008 9:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi. Can somebody give me some advice please. There's a set of wireless speakers as todays offer on http://www.ibood.com and I was wondering if they are any good. I like my music but the techy stuff is not my thing. They would be great for parties, connect to the laptop and hang in the garden. If anybody could help me out with advice or recommend alternatives (preferrably available in Limerick) it would be much appreciated.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

rstans wrote: »
    Hi. Can somebody give me some advice please. There's a set of wireless speakers as todays offer on http://www.ibood.com and I was wondering if they are any good. I like my music but the techy stuff is not my thing. They would be great for parties, connect to the laptop and hang in the garden. If anybody could help me out with advice or recommend alternatives (preferrably available in Limerick) it would be much appreciated.
    Thanks.

Is there a party and booze section for this kind of thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

They look like control 1's to me. Not bad, grand for just listening to mp3's on quality not be going to be a big issue there anyway! I bet they eat batteries though!

What's wrong with opening the window and having regular speakers sitting on the window sill? old school like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭rstans

Thanks for that. Think I'll save the money and just buy a few yards of speaker cable and a rake of beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

The speakers look like they are battery powered, stay away if that is the case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Frootboy

Party speakers ?
    Where's the party ?
    Will there be girls and beer ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭mobby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

rstans wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Think I'll save the money and just buy a few yards of speaker cable and a rake of beer.

have a bit here, could drop it around. afternoon on the grass!!

Advertisement