Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone Recommend Pre-Test for Finglas

Options
  • 15-08-2008 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Hi, I'm taking my driving test in Finglas in September. Can anyone recommend a pre-test centre to book a couple of lessons through first.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Are you doing the test in Finglas or Ballymun? More than likely its Ballymun and you will doing the test in Santry like I did. I'm from Finglas, I did a pretest with a local instructor, he was not great to say the least. My dad brought me out for half an hour and taught me more that he did. Know thats no help. But I can tell you the route they might use.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

pampers1 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm taking my driving test in Finglas.....
    heymcflyx wrote: »
    More than likely its Ballymun and you will doing the test in Santry .....
    The OP has stated that he/she is doing a test in Finglas. The Finglas test centre is one of the largest and busiest in the country.

What makes you think therefore that the OP is more likely to be doing the test in Ballymun/Santry? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

pampers1 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm taking my driving test in Finglas in September. Can anyone recommend a pre-test centre to book a couple of lessons through first.

thanks in advance.

PM sent..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

The OP has stated that he/she is doing a test in Finglas. The Finglas test centre is one of the largest and busiest in the country.

What makes you think therefore that the OP is more likely to be doing the test in Ballymun/Santry? :confused:

Sorry, I did not realise there was one there as I am from Finglas and when I did my test I did it in the Ballymun test centre.

heymcflyx wrote: »
    Sorry, I did not realise there was one there as I am from Finglas
    The RSA Finglas Test Centre in on Jamestown Road (where the old bakery used to be).

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

I passed my test in the RSA Centre in Finglas a few weeks ago, my instructor was great.

PM me if you still need an instructor

(and there is an SGS test centre in Northwood Industrial Estate in Finglas, as well - so it could be either centre)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

<SNIP> School of Motoring should cover that area, and is a fantastic instructor. Google him!

Mod edit: the corpo - please read the forum charter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 drivewellforlif

<SNIP> school of motoring

drivewellforlif- banned from Learning to Drive for pimping on a first post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

sorry wishbone!
    OP, private message me for the name of mine. I passed this morning at SGS Finglas, and my instructor was fantastic in the run up to it, his pre-test was ace.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

If you're doing the test in finglas it'll be more than likely the SGS centre off the n2.

Degsy wrote: »
    If you're doing the test in finglas it'll be more than likely the SGS centre off the n2.

why would it be more likely there?

Degsy wrote: »
    :confused: See post #3 above!

:confused: See post #3 above!

It could be the RSA Centre too

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

i dont know where to get one, but id definitly get one, what with all those lads in there stolen cars driving around with no licencis or insurance. little rascals

Advertisement