Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entertaining stressed friend

Options
  • 15-08-2008 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

I have a friend visiting at the weekend who is under a lot of stress and needs a break. Anyway what can I do to 'entertain' her in this weather. She's not up to big nights out 'cause she has no energy.
    All suggestions welcome
    Thanks
    MT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Suzyq

How about getting some nice bath bombs from Lush or some place similar and face packs etc and let her have a 'pamper' night?

Cook her a nice meal and have a couple of glasses of wine and a chat.

Take her to 'Mama Mia'?

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭diamondp

nothing like a girlie jammies night if your not feeling the best. you cant beat a nice bath with loadza bubbles your fav pj's, bottle of wine, chinese r pizza or whatever comfort food you like and funny dvd and a good friend to talk to. all it takes for me to feel on the top of the world. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Stressed and no enegry = a weekend on the couch with a variet of foods, sneaking good ones in with the bad ( one for the energy and one for the happiness ), lots of crap movies, worse music and generally bitching about whatever it is that is up because nothing is better than a good rant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Chick flicks, junk food and good girlie chats. Sorted! :)

God I'd love one of those weekends now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

+1 for all those. Nothing better than sitting in relaxing with good food, drink and some cheesy entertainment :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

A trip to the Haagen Dazs cafe. Mmm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

A box set of Sex and the City. Or go to a shopping centre for a walk round the clothes shops and coffee/lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Coke n hookers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Peared wrote: »
    Coke n hookers.

Never really tried this myself, but I think it'd go down better than Sex and the City.....

Go down geddit? see what I did there??:D

Advertisement