Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Phone repair in Galway

Options
  • 15-08-2008 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

The one in Woodquay seems to be gone. Anyone have any other recommendations? My phone is on da blink :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Western Cellular on the Tuam Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

above joke shop on Shop Street. quick and reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

Just got it sorted by yer man above the joke shop, completely fogot about that place! :D sound man too. cheers for suggestions

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭CMBT

above joke shop on Shop Street. quick and reasonably priced.

Anyone have a phone number for this place?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭sinny65

another great place is electronic partner in eglinton street above carbon niteclub, very fast & reasonably priced too! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

sinny65 wrote: »
    another great place is electronic partner in eglinton street above carbon niteclub, very fast & reasonably priced too! :)

This IS the place above the Joke Shop. They moved a year or two ago from the joke shop location to eglington st.
    I find them very expensive though. Brought my phone into them and I could have bought a new one for the price they were charging to fix my screen!
    There's a guy in Knocknacarra Park who does repairs from his house and he's cheap. Can't think of his name but you might be able to google him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

sorry for bring it up again, anyone remember the name of the shop above the Joke Shop on Shop st? or have number for them?

Got phone fixed there before and now have a cracked screen on tablet...

Advertisement