Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOW us server

• 15-08-2008 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

OH my god i cant believe there is a wow thread on here lol. Im on the us server just wondering if anyone else is on there (Lothar). Moved over there to be able to chat to some friends who moved across the waters.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Same developer, not same game however. Better suited to this forum. Thank you, come again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

OH my god i cant believe there is a wow thread on here lol. Im on the us server just wondering if anyone else is on there (Lothar). Moved over there to be able to chat to some friends who moved across the waters.

Im in the same battlegroup as you. I play on Bleeding Hollow as horde.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

On Draka (Horde) myself and a few other US and Oceanic sever to a lesser extent. I started playing while I was living in New Zealand.

Not sure will I get a euro account, made a lot of good friends on Draka and you cannot transfer across to Euro servers :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

ahhhh .. DEATH TO THE HORDE.... lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement