Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 hop up?

Options
  • 15-08-2008 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

I bought a dboy m4 s-system, here http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=22_29&products_id=18

When i shoot it the BB slopes down after 10 meters, i have opened the hop up adjuster and tried to adjust it but it is stuck.
    It wont move at all.
    I dont want to force it because it is only weak plastic, i have tried unscrewing the screw that holds it in and then adjust it but it still will not turn.

Has anyone here got experience with this M4?
    Please help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Moved to troubleshooting.

If you only bought it recently I'd give the lads in Eirsoft a shout and see what they say, although they are moving to the bigger unit this weekend so they're not back open until Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

skapegoat wrote: »
    I bought a dboy m4 s-system, here http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=22_29&products_id=18

When i shoot it the BB slopes down after 10 meters, i have opened the hop up adjuster and tried to adjust it but it is stuck.
    It wont move at all.
    I dont want to force it because it is only weak plastic, i have tried unscrewing the screw that holds it in and then adjust it but it still will not turn.

Please help!

U beat me to it skapegoat, exact same prob here. Difference is mine is shooting well so i don't really need to adjust it but it's completely immovable if i wanted to. i'm doing a job on my other s system and that the wheel in that one moves freely. i've tried everything i can think of but it's not moving. Class aeg though!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

Oh sorry i posted in the wrong section... I'm usually well behaved on forums(if Sober!!!)

Yep mine ain't aligned at all! If someone was over 10 meters in front of me i would have to aim up to hit them!!!:eek:
    Has anyone the number for airsoft ireland? its not on their site???

It certainly looks and feels like a nice gun but as its not shooting perfectly I am yet to be convinced.
    The range and accuracy on my mp5 is more impressive at the moment.

i cant wait to get out with these when they are fully functional!

Oh sorry i posted in the wrong section... I'm usually well behaved on forums(if Sober!!!)

Yep mine ain't aligned at all! If someone was over 10 meters in front of me i would have to aim up to hit them!!!:eek:
    Has anyone the number for airsoft ireland? its not on their site???

It certainly looks and feels like a nice gun but as its not shooting perfectly I am yet to be convinced.
    The range and accuracy on my mp5 is more impressive at the moment.

i cant wait to get out with these when they are fully functional!

U mean eirsoft? Tony's usually very good to reply to emails just email him through his site by clicking on the contact us option!:)

It wont move at all.

Please help!

U get that hop up problem fixed yet skapegoat? Just curious to know is ita big job or what?

• Advertisement

I'll head over to mo to him cos he hasn't got back to me but he jas been moving his shop this weekend so he is busy.
    I'll let you know the story to mo.

Hope it can be fixed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

the shop isnt open tomorrow though, tuesday will be the re-opening day., :)

it will have to be Tuesday so.
    Does anyone have the phone number for eirsoft?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

its on the site, the shop is under construction at the moment so it'l be best to give tony a ring to see what the story is.,

I can't find it on his site???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

I can't find it on his site???

Its 01 8245770.

Drop up to us on Wednesday and we'll have a look at it for you.

Thanks Tony, Im sure we can get it sorted. See you Weds.:)

Advertisement