Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Transport for London trailing Motorbikes at Advanced Stop Lines

• 15-08-2008 1:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭

TRL is doing a study for the UK DfT to see if motorbikes and bikes can use ASL's at junctions. What's the odds if it shows improved safety they try and bury it like the motorbikes in bus lanes report?

http://www.trl.co.uk/content/main.asp?pid=419

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Ah sure we do it already anyway! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Pigeon Reaper

thats if cars aren't already on it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭lord lucan

thats if cars aren't already on it...

this is something i've noticed is a lot more prevelant in the last year or so. not sure why,maybe cagers are sick of bikes getting the jump on them or something but i've noticed that i've had to squeeze my way to the top a lot more to sneek ahead of a stationary car at the top.

Advertisement