Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sawmill

Options
  • 15-08-2008 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

Paddy and Mick landed themselves jobs at a sawmill.

Just before morning break, Paddy yelled 'Mick!, I lost me finger!' 'Have you know' says Mick 'And how did you do it?'

'I just touched this big spinning thing like thi - damn, there goes another one!'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Paddy and Mick were working on a building site, Paddy says to Mick "I cant be bothered working all day I just want to go home" so he climbs to the top of the building site and hangs upside down on a steel girder so then the boss comes out and shout "what the hell do you think your doing" Paddy says "pretending to be a light bulb" so the boss says "go home your being stupid" so he climbs down and starts walking out - so Mick decides to follow and says "Im going home too" but just as he was putting his coat on to leave the boss shouts "and were do you think your going" Mick says home because Im not working in the dark......:eek:

Advertisement