Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia n-95 camera not working?.

• 15-08-2008 1:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭

hi just discovered my camera is not working on my n-95,when i open lens cover it trys to go to camera mode,but nothing.
    also tryed going in to menu and selecting camera but again it trys to go to camera mode and nothing.

phone works perfect apart from the camera,i have reinstalled the firmware,but still the same with the camera,my guarntee is up.

any tips,taughts or views greatly appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭icemanjimbo04

The only thing I could suggest is try a hard reset of the phone, if that doesnt work try the soft reset and if that fails a trip to a nokia service centre would be in order..

Soft reset code *#7370#
    Hard reset code *#7780#

If the hard format code mentioned aboive does not work, try the following manual method to hard reset/format Nokia N95:

+ Turn off the mobile device.
    + Press and Hold the following three buttons: the green Call Answer button, the “*” button, and the number “3″ button.
    + While holding these buttons, turn on the phone and keep holding the keys untill the mobile phone restarts and prompts you to enter details

Hope this helps, Best of luck..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭bassy

still the same m8:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Update it using the Nokia Service updater, might work. Link...

PS: The warranty should be for two years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭bassy

already tryed that.

Update it using the Nokia Service updater, might work. Link...

PS: The warranty should be for two years.

Advertisement