Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fable II Pub Games

• 15-08-2008 2:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭

Did anybody try the demo or get this?

I spent 800msp on it and its a pretty poo tbh :D.
    I mainly got it because I wanted to be rich for when Fable 2 comes.
    Little did I know all the games are plain luck ones so If I just to merge the two games Im going to be a big debt.

I though Keystone was good. The other two (wizards tower and some slot machine type game are boring)

You can unlock Items for use in Fable 2 if you place in a tournament. Think there is 25 - 40 items in total.

My Score
    2/5
    Barely worth 400 never mind 800msp

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Fable II Pub Games can shampoo my crotch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

grizzly wrote: »
    Fable II Pub Games can shampoo my crotch.

I wouldnt advise that, you might get a rash :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Considering that Americans who pre-ordered Fable 2 got this for free, I refuse to pay for it. Bionic Commando came out on the same day for the same price, that seems a much worthwhile purchase. Or one could get Braid for another 400 points!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Got this too without trying the demo, thinking it would be good....big mistake....

Keystone is ok, but the other games arent great....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Anyone find this glitch yet to gain loads of money???

Its on youtube, really handy until they patch it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Yeh i was reading about it on teh internetz. Im going to be rich when Fable 2 comes :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,287 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

yeah just read about it today think im gonna disconnect my 360 for the next 2 weeks so it wont get updated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

€7.99 in GAME.. then you get the €7.99 off Fable II when it's released.

Advertisement