Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WI-FI in waterford

• 15-08-2008 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

remember a thread a while ago looking for wi-fi in city centre -
    hes a list of the new cloud hi fi - ask for a card at the bar - most places are free or minimium charge
    Masons
    Comerfords
    Yellow House
    Brady's
    Muldoons
    Oscars
    Woodman
    Revolution Bar
    J &J s Ferrybank
    The Exchange
    The Holy Cross
    Murph's
    O Shea's

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Any chance of lisiting what spots are free?

Recently got an iphone and would be handy to know places with wifi when I'm down around Waterford, would also be useful if more people had FON wifi access points...which reminds me I must setup mine again :)

On the subject of wifi, services like fring.com who have a iphone app that does IM, skype and SIP is handy as is this http://www.blueface.ie/products/bitbuzz/bitbuzz.aspx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

All my networks are unsecured, so if you're stuck in traffic on the Folly or on Johns Hill, fire away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Not that many people on here would show their faces in Muldoons :pac: ,but there are no cards behind the bars. Have no idea what the story with it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Sit anywhere around red square and theres wifi about 6-7 networks that aren't secure.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Advertisement