Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Brian "Head" Welch on Christian TV

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

pretty much hit the nail on the head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

"When ever she (female presenter) smiles, jesus smiles through her"

Weird..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Alex Kidd

James Robinson is so sleazy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

That kid'll be more messed up now then if head was a junkie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

But didn't he turn Christian a few years back though? I remember reading it somewhere in a Total Guitar magazine (thank god I don't buy it anymore! utter waste of money...)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

But didn't he turn Christian a few years back though? I remember reading it somewhere in a Total Guitar magazine (thank god I don't buy it anymore! utter waste of money...)
    He left Korn in 2005 and "dedicated his life to Jesus" if that's what you mean. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be appearing on such cringe-worthy television shows otherwise :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

I remember reading somewhere that he got a tattoo of Jesus on his hand so he wouldn't masturbate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I remember reading somewhere that he got a tattoo of Jesus on his hand so he wouldn't masturbate.

Hahahahahaha !!

That is hilarious !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Everyone else told him to stay in the band but "God" told him to quit so he quit.

Anyone else think your wan is like that really uptight teacher in Donnie Darko

Advertisement