Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: Leica CRF 1200 Rangefinder

Options
  • 15-08-2008 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

I have a leica CRF 1200 rangefinder. Selling due to lack of use. About 1 yr old. Looks brand new because it is so little used. Brilliant size will fit into shirt pocket. Has an illuminated dot which is brilliant to use at night. Best rangefinder on the market. Will sell for €475.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Sandyman

Hi lads,
    I overpriced that rangefinder a bit. I will accept €400 for it. Also for sale Callmaster mark 1 Digital caller with external detachable speaker includes all Predator, Mag .Crow, duck calls. Caller as new however my dog had a small chew on speaker but it works perfectly. €140. I also have an arrow laser shot including extra batteries €80 if anybody interested.

Kind Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

Whereabouts are you sandyman?
    Will you post to Dublin if you're not close?

In Dublin on northside, could meet if u want. You should inspect first. You wont be disappointed.

Hi Lads,
    That Rangefinder is still for sale €400

Kind Regard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

Sandyman wrote: »
    Hi Lads,
    That Rangefinder is still for sale €400

Kind Regard

Hi Sandyman, is that rangefinder still for sale? really interested:) You can pm me.

• Advertisement

Thanks Lads,
    Rangefinder sold for €400 to K9.

Kindest Regards

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement