Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC - NTL Broadband

Options
  • 15-08-2008 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi all,

I rang ntl today and tried to order their broadband express package
    and the guy on the phone said it wont be availabe in our area for 10-12 months.
    We just had NTL install new lines at our house in Dublin 11 so I thought it was available.

So i went online and checked their website, all their services appear to be available with their online checker when I entered area and phone number, so i went and ordered online and an engineer will come out and install it next Saturday..

How is this possible that i can order it online but on the phone they said its not available yet?

Anybody any ideas??

Thanks a mill..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

i think the online thing says yes to everybody,ul probly get a call that starts with"im sorry but"

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭icemanjimbo04

Thats what I was thinking, But why would they be upgrading the lines in the area if there is no change in service?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Thats what I was thinking, But why would they be upgrading the lines in the area if there is no change in service?

UPC sales staff don't always have accurate info or get the address slightly wrong. It is quiet possible that you will end up get BB from them.

Don't say anything to anyone and just hope for the best.

Advertisement