Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On the Bus(or any public transport for that matter)

Options
  • 15-08-2008 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Just wondering whether anyone has ever had any problems carrying their airsoft equipment on dublin bus or the luas, i`m a newb so i have not had much experience with this.:)

Cheers,
    ConmanTheKiller

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i know a number of people use public transport when traveling to and from a skirmish, but you have to use common sense,

- travel with battery and magazines out
    - have all items out of sight e.g. all bags should be done up not be liable to fall open or come undone by accident
    - do not travel with vest and holsters on etc etc
    - where you can do not travel in camo (this is not that important but it stops those funny looks and unwanted attention)

a lot of it is just common sense, but its surprising how much common sense is missing

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ConmanTheKiller

Thanks for the advice, i was just a bit worried about being caught with a replica.

Cheers,
    ConmanTheKiller

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

as long as its under a joule its legal the worse that could happen if your doing everthing right is that is taken for testing, know if you walk around with everything on show that is a different story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

Puding wrote: »
    - where you can do not travel in camo (this is not that important but it stops those funny looks and unwanted attention)
    Coming back from the gathering 2 i was still in some of my camo and i was standing on the platform in connolly with my hands behind me back and some auld lad walking by goes "evenin sarge":D

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

Ha..you should have said drop and give me 20!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Hahaha. That make me laugh.

Advertisement