Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just Cause - worth buying?

• 15-08-2008 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

I know the game has been out years now, but I never got round to playing it when it came out.

What's it like, is it worth buying/playing? I'm liking the story to it anyway!

Thanks

-Ste

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Not great, jumping out of helicopters from about 6 miles up is the only thing worth doing. The athmosphere of the island is nice but the gameplay and combat is poor.

Worth a rent or an under 15 euro purchase.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Bought it for the original xbox. Had a good enough time playing it, but once you've played the main story line, you'll have seen a lot of the game.

The side missions are VERY repetetive. The Island setup is fantastic in it, especially with a helicopter (with missiles...Mu Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaa :D).

Like the previous poster said, don't pay over 15 squids for it. You won't get enough replayablility out of it to justify more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Definitely worth a purchase at sub 20euro, which it should be easily available for not. Fun game, until you get to the last mission when the difficulty curve spikes massively.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Yeah its very repetitive and you've seen it all before. Buy it for like 7 or 8 euro, no more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭steo87

Ah chrislad nice one...ya just ruined the end of the game for me....haha only messin!

Thanks for the replies lads. Saw the game in gamestop for 15 quid 2nd hand...might pick it up over the wknd.

• Advertisement
Advertisement