Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I Register Normally This Semester If I Have Holds On My Account?

Options
  • 15-08-2008 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi all,

I have holds on my UCD account, which means I still have outstanding resit fees. I am going to have them paid off before September. However, registration for my course begins next Tuesday, the 19th, and I'm wondering if these holds will affect my registration. Will I be able to choose my core/option modules come Tuesday? I ask because at present when I try to view my exam results it says they are not available because of "holds on your account".

Any advice/experience with this scenario would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

So intuitively you know you passed your modules i.e. the year? I don't think you'll be able to but send a email to your programme office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 White-Teeth

Chakar wrote: »
    So intuitively you know you passed your modules i.e. the year?

The Fees Office was kind enough to allow me to view my grades when they came out for a short time, so I know I passed the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

The Fees Office was kind enough to allow me to view my grades when they came out for a short time, so I know I passed the year.

That's good. Best of luck with your issue.

Advertisement