Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 wireless broadband - Im paying 39.99 but its 19.99 on their website?

Options
  • 15-08-2008 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Anyone got O2 wireless broadband?
    Im paying 39.99 a month and I see it's 19.99 on the website.
    Am I being ripped off?
    M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

Get on to their customer service Customer.First@o2.com

They will put you on the €20 tarriff but they will want you to start a new 12 month contract. They are currently trying this with me and I am arguing that I have already een thru the 12 month contract. I urge you and everyone else to argue against this new contract strongly also.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭hideous ape

I've had the O2 broadband for the last six months so after reading on the O2 forum that I could change my account down to the €19.99 price I went in and asked about it.

Turns out I wasn't even on a contract???
    They had left my account as the 30 day trial period for the last six months and never changed it to a proper contract...they did charge me each month tho.

So I got them to change it from €30 down to €19.99 provided my 12 month contract will still end in April '09...no doubt I'll be back here in April '09 when they tell me that my 12 month contract was reset in August '08:rolleyes:

So if you have had it for six months or more then you are entitled to drop to the €19.99 price...I think this deal might end this month so I would call in to O2 asap.

Advertisement