Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Round Offers

Options
  • 15-08-2008 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

does anyone know if the points dropped from 355 in the second round offers for Arts in NUIG last year?

i really want that course, but i got only 340 and don't know if i should hold out on any hope at all:(

and anyone any guesses if the points would still be that high? i know last year it jumped from 350 in 2006 to 355...is this trend likely to continue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

Casper89 wrote: »
    does anyone know if the points dropped from 355 in the second round offers for Arts in NUIG last year?

i really want that course, but i got only 340 and don't know if i should hold out on any hope at all:(

and anyone any guesses if the points would still be that high? i know last year it jumped from 350 in 2006 to 355...is this trend likely to continue?

afraid not......according to the points table in wednesday's irish independent the points for arts in nuig stayed at 355 for the second round......no idea what the points will be monday....just try to do something to take your mind off it......this is the time to check out all options.....vacant courses you can apply for or other ways to get into the course you want later

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭NU8

Afraid not, according to schoool.ie they stayed at 355. Good luck on Monday.

http://www.skoool.ie/caopoints/cao_searchresults.asp?Type=Degree&College=NUI%20-%20GALWAY&Code=&Points=

Advertisement