Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offers?

Options
  • 15-08-2008 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Ok this is my first post! Sorry if this has been asked already but if i accept my first round offer does that mean I withdraw myrself from second round offers?

Any help is much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

No, you will still be eligible for second round offers. Never assume you will get a second round offer, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

you will still be eligible for second round offers but only those that are higher up on your list of choices. so if you take an offer for your fourth choice course, you can still be offered your first, second or third choice but not anything below that.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,939 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

And that's if you get lucky even! Echoing UCD ECON here, make sure you accept your first round offer...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 (Toby)

Great, Thanks everyone! This info will defo help at 6:00am on monday!:D

Advertisement