Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moor of Meath Charity Cycle

Options
  • 15-08-2008 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Just another reminder to all top cyclist to consider a more leisurly spin with the parnner or kids or both on Sunday 24th August 10miles from Leixlip Confey. Charity this year Tapologo Aids Hospice. Needless to say ordinary plotters like myself and the ninty others who enjoy this great route each year are more than welcome. For more details or sponsorship card call me at 086 3648195. See you up the road. Sean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

All top cyclists will be pegging around Waterford with Sean Kelly on that date Sean! Good luck with the event though, you have some nice countryside around there for a pleasant spin. I'd come down myself (indeed Boardsies often head out that way on Sundays) but for the conflict.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Sean02

Yes Blorg we seem to be always clashing last year it was the Tour of Ireland. Anyway best of luck to all Sean's riders. I have arranged for the better weather to be in Kildare so while "He's" away to Waterford Mammy and the Kids could head for sunny Confey !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Well done to the organisers of the Moor of Meath cycle, good back-up and marshalling, very reassuring having the cycle garda as well and even the weather was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Sean02

Thanks Vectarman glad you enjoyed the spin. Hopefully the very successful cycle will result in many 1000's of Euros going to a really deserving Tapologo Aids Hospice http://www.seanoreilly.4t.com/blank_5.html

Advertisement