Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundrum Cinema

Options
  • 15-08-2008 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭

Is the 17.50 Dundrum VIP ticket worth it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

I forget exactly what you get for that, but last time I checked I remember thinking it worked out *cheaper* than the normal tickets (I think it includes a popcorn, coke, and glass of wine / beer at the bar?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭líreacán

Sorry didn't realise it was being vague. Maybe I should phrase it differently...

Ok, I am thinking of going to the cinema today. I may go to Dundrum cinema. In Dundrum cinema they have tickets that cost 17.50 for their VIP seats. Is it worth paying said 17.50 for said seats?

I also think only popcorn and drink are included.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

From their site:
    Includes complimentary Small Popcorn and Soft Drink / Glass of Wine / Tea or Coffee. Fully licensed Wine Bar and retail counter also available.

I'm guessing it's either/or, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MemEmee

Not really. worth it for experience though. Once.

I did it a few months ago. got a glass of wine. bag of popcorn. nice seat in separate area at back of cinema and surly service from a young fella who looked like he'd rather be hanging round with his Abercrombie and Fitch mates than serving common people like me.

wouldn't repeat the experience. felt a bit odd and not pleasurable. seating area was like a cheap coffee shop and whole experience a bit disorganised and not worth the money. pity really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭líreacán

Ah weather's so bad, might just stick to Cineworld! Thanks though guys!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement