Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beatrice: Leaving cert in hospital

Options
  • 15-08-2008 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hey nobody probably remembers me but I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone on boards.ie who gave me heaps of helpful advice..You all know who you are..*pokes* :) I've never been so healthy and as a bonus I got 560 in the end...examiners were in a very good mood...MIRACLE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭fated2pretend

Wow, fantastic! Congratulations! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Congratulations and well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Congratulations, well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

Well Done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,941 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Of course we remember! Fair play to ya, you deserve it!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Wow that's fantastic! Did you do your whole LC in hospital? Well done on doing so well under those horrible circumstances!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Amazing! I hope you got what you wanted for next year

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Congrats on your results, and glad to hear you're doing ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Yup I remember ya, well done!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Whimsical

Bea its Whimmy...*chuckles* what a graceful fall I took yesterday :D Congratulations on the results again...shall I see you at Trinity ( if I get in that is...*twitches* )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Beatrice

Gosh thankies all..Boards.ie I love you man *pokes* :) Ah whimmy my clumsy friend...tears are coming to my eyes as I remember that spectacular fall...It was as if you were never going to hit the ground :D...If by some miracle we get through the gates...And whimmy watch out for the cobbles in there..I'll be there with my camera :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

an inspiration to all LC 09ers

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

Congratz beatrice!You deserve it!

Advertisement