Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation for coming school year

Options
  • 15-08-2008 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi all

I am from Donegal and moving to Limerick in September... I am a mature student looking for a room to rent.

Were would be the handiest areas for me to live if I were studying at the Art & Design campus on clare st.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luder

There is grove island apartment complex...just a 5 min walk from the art college.

www.groveisland.com

• Registered Users Posts: 35 foxylady5160

Check the post newspaper would have a listing of rented acccomodation in the Limerick City area. The Art college is 5mins from the city centre so you have a lot to play around with. You looking for something along John St, Pennywell, Johnsgate Village and Clare St. Hope this helps and enjoy college you'll have a howl.....

Advertisement