Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help!

Options
  • 15-08-2008 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

Well basically im 17 and been out for a while now, its just ive had such a hard time finding a fella and now its starting to grate on me, obviously I cant go to a gay club cause i aint 18 plus there aint any where i live..
    Its not that im ugly or anythjing (and im not full of myself either;)), but im just confused and its making me think maybe something is wrong with me??
    I know its sounds stupid but it has been that long, i do fancy someone at the minute but its a long story...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

You crave companionship thats normal. You're probably horny as well, that is also normal. So far you've posted nothing which suggests that theres anything wrong with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Boston wrote: »
    You crave companionship thats normal. You're probably horny as well, that is also normal. So far you've posted nothing which suggests that theres anything wrong with you.

Ya thats very true ok i am both them lol.. You cant blame me.. Well Im just lonely i guess I want a relationship too and its so hard to find someone

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Why not get in touch with BelongTo? They're a group specifically aimed at LGBT youth and hold regular meetups?

Don't treat it though solely as a path to "scoring" but as a chance to widen your circle of gay friends and acquaintances and see what opportunities it presents you with.

Advertisement