Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooker/Range/GFCH

Options
  • 15-08-2008 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭

I'll post this here as it seems to be the most appropriate place - Mods, move this if it will get a better response elsewhere.

I'm knocking down the attached garage to provide for an extended kitchen and an extra room. I will be replacing both my (GFCH) central heating boiler and my cooker. I'm thinking of going for this Rangemaster cooker (around 3k to buy). I'm also going to replace the 20 year old CH boiler with a condensing boiler (2k).

However, after surfing the 'net for a bit, I've encountered ranges that will heat the house, water and cook - and cheaper to buy than the separate components. How efficient are these gas ranges, and what, in your opinion, should I go for?

BTW, I live in a 4 bed semi with 11 radiators and am using GFCH at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Hi P, ;)

This may get a better response in home appliances. I can move it there if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

smashey wrote: »
    Hi P, ;)

This may get a better response in home appliances. I can move it there if you want.

Cheers, smashey.

I must be blind or lazy :o

I'd say the home appliances forum would be the place. Move this there, please.

EDIT : This thread is quite similar so maybe you could merge it....?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Moved to home appliances.

(I can't merge there)

Advertisement