Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doritos Collisions

• 15-08-2008 10:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,937 ✭✭✭✭

Did a search for these as I sure they would have been mentioned already but didn't find anything on them.

Doritos Collisions - they're just like a normal bag of Doritos except they're new flavours. And the piéce de resistance - they've 2 flavours of chips divided in each bag.

As the image below indicates.. 1 bag is divided between Chicken Sizzler and Zesty Salsa flavour chips, and the other is T-Bone Steak and Grilled Pepper.

photoxw1.jpg

Girlfriend picked them up in Tesco on Wednesday - still haven't been opened! :eek: Oh, and they were on special as they were new - 2 for €2.50.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Oooh, they look interesting.

Must keep an eye out for those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

Saw these in the US and was very put off by the whole mixed idea, they're not separated inside the bag at all! It was the only way to get certain flavours though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,937 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Linku wrote: »
    Saw these in the US and was very put off by the whole mixed idea, they're not separated inside the bag at all! It was the only way to get certain flavours though...
    That's the appeal to me!

It's not like the flavours are polar opposites, they "go together":

Chicken + Salsa
    Steak + Pepper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Mmm. they look so nice!
    but i dont like the idea of a chicken flavour..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

Just realised the American flavours are different too; Hot Wings/Blue Cheese and Zesty Taco/Chipotle Ranch and Pizza Cravers/Ranch...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

they are on BOGOF in tesco atm!!! yummy

Advertisement