Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on Vodafone mobile tv?

• 16-08-2008 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

I signed up to the Mobile TV Value Pack to see what it was like. I think I'll cancel it when this free week is up as it seems pretty crap so far on my N95 8GB in areas with full 3G coverage.

Do they actually stream premiership games live on Sky Sports? Any time I have tried to connect to Sky Sports I get full audio with a black screen. Is it just me or is it next to impossible to connect to any channel other than Sky News. I've tried about ten times to connect to HBO and I get the 'Cannot connect to server' error every time.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

"opinions"? It's stupid! There! It's like getting a satellite dish to watch "3"... :P

Advertisement