Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which fashion groups are you most attracted to?

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Bijoux wrote: »
    Generally I go for any dude with black glasses, and/or a good suit...
    Well hello there.... Did I ever mention my glasses were black? and purple for that matter, because i'm extra cool.

Plus i wear suits on a daily basis, although they haven't been dry cleaned in about 2 months, is that ok?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

drunkmonkey banned for a week for posting bobos

great ****ing boobs though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

Well hello there.... Did I ever mention my glasses were black? and purple for that matter, because i'm extra cool.

Plus i wear suits on a daily basis, although they haven't been dry cleaned in about 2 months, is that ok?

Oooo well aren't you snazzy with your two tone glasses ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Rocker stripy goth emo punk indie girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I like men with rough hands and dirty clothes.
    What, so you like homeless guys? :confused: Huh, how about that, some lucky drunk will wake up to a nice surprise in some back alley in Dublin any Saturday night now!
    Lets face it worrying about the clothing choices you should be attracted to smacks of testosterone deficiency.
    You proved that when you said you like dirty clothes, you are a girl (most) girls are testosterone deficient, you expressed a preference for a style of clothes. QED :cool:

Me, I don't like tats so a lot of goth types are out but I do like the goth look.

• Advertisement

Emos and D4 heads!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

I like a guy in a suit that can also dress down at the weekends... It's weird! Some days i am majorly attracted to men in suits and other days i would happily marry a musician :)

A guy who can do both would be ideal :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

The kind of guys who turn my head tend to be the outrageously indie type, (skinny jeans and all) or hippies (preferably with dreads). Tbh though, I'm not actually that fussy in practice, at least not about fashion groups

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Does The O Neill Tracksuit Syndrome count as fashion !! i am out training quite a few times a week and all ways in o neills gear !!

r3nu4l wrote: »
    What, so you like homeless guys? :confused: Huh, how about that, some lucky drunk will wake up to a nice surprise in some back alley in Dublin any Saturday night now!

You proved that when you said you like dirty clothes, you are a girl (most) girls are testosterone deficient, you expressed a preference for a style of clothes. QED :cool:

Me, I don't like tats so a lot of goth types are out but I do like the goth look.

Dirty is not a style, besides I am not a girl.....I'm a female engineer.

Yes at this stage even homeless men are making me horny.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

What do you engineer?

The last thing I engineered was distillery plant.
    Nobody will let me at anything since. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Dirty is not a style
    Hey, you may not think it's a style but I don't think D4 is a style either and some guys here have professed a fetish for label-laden oompah loompahs!!
    , besides I am not a girl.....I'm a female engineer.
    Ah, a tomboy ;) Gotcha :P My cousin used to play with Mecanno, she's now a civil engineer!!
    Yes at this stage even homeless men are making me horny.
    Just for you Moonbaby, enjoy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Tom boys are my thing. Line up.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

The pedobear line of clothing by 'fruit of the womb' is epic must have merchandise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭tayto909

girls who look like they may be weekend burlesque performers..but i'm not sure if thats a fashion group as such..:P

r3nu4l wrote: »

Just for you Moonbaby, enjoy :D

The one I want is "Forbidden" :( Thanks I guess.

Tom boys are my thing. Line up.

You need to talk to someone in the know.
    Female engineer means something entirely different.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

You need to talk to someone in the know.
    Female engineer means something entirely different.

Tell me of your knowledge...

Honor amoung thieves.

• Advertisement
Advertisement