Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luke and Bex to re-enter the house....and Rex to face BIG challenge!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Ah for christ's sake. I'm finished with Big Brother now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

From the Daily Star UK, Bex and Luke are to re-enter for just one day to stir things up. And Rex will be made to squirm big time :)
    Enjoy...

http://dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/47455/Luke-and-Bex-in-shock-return-to-BB-house/

If this is true, then I am done watching the show, and I don't say that in vain. These two cnuts don't deserve any free publicity, and the BB producers should have gotten that message loud and clear when they were evicted by convincing numbers.

For me, this will be the last straw of the producers meddling and ignporing their viewer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭HoneyButterfly

If this is true, then I am done watching the show, and I don't say that in vain. These two cnuts don't deserve any free publicity, and the BB producers should have gotten that message loud and clear when they were evicted by convincing numbers.

For me, this will be the last straw of the producers meddling and ignporing their viewer.

Don't know if its true to be honest, but its what I read on that link I gave there anyway. I do think making Rex face a major decision would be interesting, however, I'm not sure how ethical something like that would be? But I guess if we open that can of worms..how ethical is the whole show?!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Amz wrote: »
    Ah for christ's sake. I'm finished with Big Brother now.

Its the Daily Star.:rolleyes::D

Its the Daily Star.:rolleyes::D

So, can they make that kinda thing up?!

• Advertisement

So, can they make that kinda thing up?!
    Do they want to sell news? ( or what passes for news to sell papers ) :)
    When I saw this on DS I started a thread about the live task ( But ) I think it will be something to do with Nicole being an (Ever changing token ) , I reckon they might turn things to get rid of her ( ie ) change the ever changing token.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

The ever changing special gift implies that you'll never get the same gift twice, it doesn't mean that it changes half way through, if that was the case they'd have to have gotten back stuff like the pink hair dye and some of the food etc. that they got from those tokens.

Amz wrote: »
    The ever changing special gift implies that you'll never get the same gift twice, it doesn't mean that it changes half way through, if that was the case they'd have to have gotten back stuff like the pink hair dye and some of the food etc. that they got from those tokens.

But , as BB is so fond of saying " They reserve the right to change the Rules at any Time " .
    I don't see how Puke and Bec's V Nicole would put Rex in any kind of a squirm.
    Now if it was Steph ,;) and Rex had no idea what the outcome of a decision he might have to make , that
    would be GOOD.:D
    Doesn't ever changing mean exactly that , ever changing?BB called it that for a reason I think.

I don't see how Puke and Bec's V Nicole would put Rex in any kind of a squirm.

No I really don't think Rex would give a toss about Luke and Bex coming back in either. But I do think it'd be interesting if he has to make some sort of decision over Nicole, like whether to keep her, or keep his chance of winning...something along them lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

If this becomes a reality then it's almost like a deliberate attempt to destroy the show. What is going on?

Ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

It will spoil the show to bring them back. I hope its not true.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,609 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

This is an absolute joke they are gonna be told that they cant say anything but Becs is crazy vendictive so that aint gonna matter to her she will open her big gob i wouldnt be surprised of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

wtf are those tabloid pics about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

wtf are those tabloid pics about?

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

If they want to put the Shake on Rex then I think they should Put mario back in.. Not those other two twats :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Would the title of this thread not be considered a spoiler?

keane2097 wrote: »
    Would the title of this thread not be considered a spoiler?

Oh! Sorry:o

Advertisement