Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Beers (Sept '08) - Beers Like No Other:When? [Vote for the date in thread!]

• 16-08-2008 2:26am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So its that time of the year again and we seek numbers interested in coming to the Waterford Beers event. Suggestions welcome, but usually end up in Downses then onto the Forum. The last one we only had a handfull but I think its safe to say we all had a good craic!

More then welcome to bring along a friend if you like also. :)

Waterford Beers - Beers Like No Other. (C) Roen.

When would you like the Waterford Beers? 11 votes

September 5th/6th
    0% 0 votes
    September 12th/13th
    9% 1 vote
    September 19th/20th
    54% 6 votes
    September 26th/27th
    36% 4 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭FrankieMul

Whats Waterford Beers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Where you get to put a face to the names here, excuse for a session really :)
    All welcome!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I'll be able come along but won't be drinking as have to drive back home :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Cabaal wrote: »
    I'll be able come along but won't be drinking as have to drive back home :(

Where you living? I should be driving that night, and I dont drink - might be able to give ya (and others of course) a lift. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I'll see whos going first :) Is the 8th a weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

dlofnep wrote: »
    I'll see whos going first :) Is the 8th a weekend?

All dates are weekends :) Friday or Saturday only!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Given that Waterford will be involved in a certain sporting event on the 7th of September, there might be a lot of Waterford people out of town on the 5th and 6th. Hopefully the whole of Waterford will be on the beer in celebratory mood on the 7th. So you might be advised to have it the following weekend.:)

Neither dates are in the poll... I assume my thread title has made it confusing so ill fix that :p

wrote:

I meant 7th & 8th. Nvmd ><

The 5th & 6th is out for most mods anyway. :)

Advertisement