Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of Donegal

• 16-08-2008 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello!

I'm lookin for photos of places in donegal..really anywhere, but preferably coastlines and mountains..etc

i've made a few available, they're not sorted at all as you will see and hopefully i'll be getting better camera soon and keep adding to whats there.
    Currently, these were taken using an N73 featuring a modest 3.2 megapixel camera.(pls excuse quality of pics)

slieve league
    ards/mountain top letterkenny
    glencollumbcille

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Try this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

smashey wrote: »
    Try this.
    Nice one smashey :). I nearly forgot about that thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

redkr0w wrote: »
    Hello!

I'm lookin for photos of places in donegal..really anywhere, but preferably coastlines and mountains..etc

i've made a few available, they're not sorted at all as you will see and hopefully i'll be getting better camera soon and keep adding to whats there.
    Currently, these were taken using an N73 featuring a modest 3.2 megapixel camera.(pls excuse quality of pics)

slieve league
    ards/mountain top letterkenny
    glencollumbcille

What you wanting them for?
    I am a photographer PM if you want:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 redkr0w

i was on that site, smashey - thanks. Has some good pictures, there are also alot not related to donegal at all.

Broxi_Bear_Eire, i'm not a photographer obviously, just wanted to see pictures of places in donegal..maybe someday i can be good photographer, but its not something i have time/money for right now.

i was on that site, smashey - thanks. Has some good pictures, there are also alot not related to donegal at all.

Broxi_Bear_Eire, i'm not a photographer obviously, just wanted to see pictures of places in donegal..maybe someday i can be good photographer, but its not something i have time/money for right now.

No problem mate was'nt meaning anything by the photographer bit
    I have some photographs you might want to have a look at I will have a look through what I have and get them to you:D
    Also if I can help you in anyway with the photography side of things give me a shout
    I know its expensive to get going took me years

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 redkr0w

was'nt meaning anything by the photographer bit
    i'm sorry.
    I was paranoid thinkin some might believe there was an attempt to accumulate photos of donegal with the intention of selling in some way, which isn't true.
    perhaps at some point in the future i *could* sell photos, but right now its not big priority.

Donegal can be a beautiful place, even for myself who has lived here for over 20 years.
    Unfortunately we're not blessed with the best of weather lately and i was just looking for something to cheer me up :D
    I have some photographs you might want to have a look at I will have a look through what I have and get them to you

if its no trouble, anything with sunset/sunrise, anytime of the season, in particular winter/autumn pictures would be interesting as these don't appear online too often.

would you have anything from 1995-1998 where there was heavy snowfalls..its bizarre (or maybe not) that no such snow fills the landscapes anymore.

the coastlines that i mentioned, mountains, forests, towns even..anything really.
    Also if I can help you in anyway with the photography side of things give me a shout

certainly i'd need advice in future for buying the right hardware, or tips on using software..etc
    i'll definitely take you up on those in the future.thank you.
    I know its expensive to get going took me years

i can imagine it takes years not only to get the right equipment, but experience, as it will me too.

cheers.

i'm sorry.
    I was paranoid thinkin some might believe there was an attempt to accumulate photos of donegal with the intention of selling in some way, which isn't true.
    perhaps at some point in the future i *could* sell photos, but right now its not big priority.

Donegal can be a beautiful place, even for myself who has lived here for over 20 years.
    Unfortunately we're not blessed with the best of weather lately and i was just looking for something to cheer me up :D

if its no trouble, anything with sunset/sunrise, anytime of the season, in particular winter/autumn pictures would be interesting as these don't appear online too often.

would you have anything from 1995-1998 where there was heavy snowfalls..its bizarre (or maybe not) that no such snow fills the landscapes anymore.

the coastlines that i mentioned, mountains, forests, towns even..anything really.

certainly i'd need advice in future for buying the right hardware, or tips on using software..etc
    i'll definitely take you up on those in the future.thank you.

i can imagine it takes years not only to get the right equipment, but experience, as it will me too.

cheers.

As I said I will have a loook through my stuff see what I have pretty sure I have some snow ones as well be in touch in a couple of days to sort out the best way to get them to you:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,431 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

i have a heap from Tory Island (why is every post of mine in Donegal about Tory) i could put them on a CD for ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

www.photoboxgallery.com/RevlinSome Nice Photos in this..

• Advertisement
Advertisement