Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOI Route Map

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

yeah i was wondering the same - see signs around lambs cross and up into stepaside, but where is it starting from, what time, and what route is it taking to get there, cos I'd be interested in watching it roll through stepaside or whatever.. course if it came through dundrum it'd be even better!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Saw one of their posters up a lamp post outside RTE yesterday, also just outside Enniskerry, on the W200 route. (Went up to Crone Wood for a ramble on Thursday afternoon.)

Actually, it's in Pro Cycling this month. First stage, Dublin Enniskerry Roundwood Laragh Rathdrum Avoca W'bridge Aughrim Tinahely Shillelagh Bunclody Borris Inistoige Waterford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

penexpers wrote: »

Ah, that's a bit better. Nice one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

There was a leaflet handed through the post that has a more detailed map of each route.

• Advertisement

EEK!!!
    Dundrum 10:44
    Enniskerry 10:57
    13 minutes! Takes us around 30 on a saturday spin!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Tomas_V

Is this attachment any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Anyone else there is following the tour??

I've volunteered to help.

Tomas_V wrote: »
    I've volunteered to help.
    Yeah me too, what are you working as???

• Advertisement

Something to do with timing I believe.

Tomas_V wrote: »
    Something to do with timing I believe.
    Chances are we'll meet as I got a job in the press office at the finish. :D You give me the number and I publish them hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

kenmc wrote: »
    EEK!!!
    Dundrum 10:44
    Enniskerry 10:57
    13 minutes! Takes us around 30 on a saturday spin!!!!!!
    In fairness it is 10:44 from the National Mint (e.g. the M50 bridge.) You were out with us that evening PeadarofAodh first came out, we got out pretty quick that time (albeit not quite rivalling the ToI.) Reckon I will try to skip out of work Wednesday to have a look at the start proper around the M50 bridge there.

yeah will probably do the same, work from home on the wed and head up around 10:30 or so to the mint, during one of my coffee breaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

A few of us in our club are going to cycle out to the stage in loughrea from athlone. As there is no stage in athlone this year.

Advertisement